This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our sites:
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age. Empower Dataworks LLC (“Company”)
is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Empower Dataworks LLC
Name: Hassan Shaban
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 1050 Maple St #1062, Wenatchee, WA 98807
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Payment Information. To make purchases on the Service, you must enter valid credit card information or valid PayPal account information. We use this information only to process payments, and do not share this information with any third parties other than to process payments. When you provide payment information, it is protected so that only the payment processor stores credit card information. Please note that our payment processors’ use of your personal information is governed by their own policies and procedures.
- Communicating with you. We will typically communicate with you using your registered email address. If we cannot reach you by email, we may use other contact information that you provide. We will communicate with you in accordance with your preferences and in response to inquiries, to provide requested services and to manage your account. We will send you mandatory service-related announcements and notifications by email when necessary. You cannot opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option of canceling your account. We may broadcast or otherwise distribute important messages to all users or send individual messages to specific users where we have appropriate contact information to do so. We also may send information to you by email about our services, including special alerts, offers, awards, surveys, contests, promotions and updates. You will be given the option not to receive these types of communications.
- Surveys and Contests. We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys from time to time. Participation in contests or surveys is completely voluntary. If you choose to participate, we may request certain additional information about you. We may use this information to monitor system traffic, supplement, amend and personalize our system, direct advertisements, communicate with participants, develop our products and services, or conduct market research. We will use email addresses to distribute and collect surveys, notify contest winners and award prizes.
- Legal sharing for protection of us, you, and others. We may disclose personal information to third parties who are assisting us in protecting against or preventing actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities, or to investigate potential fraudulent or questionable activities. We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. We may disclose personal information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, violations of our Terms, or as we believe may be otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
- Merger or sale. If all or substantially all of Company or its assets are sold or transferred, your personal information and other information we have collected may be treated as an asset and transferred in accordance with this Policy.
- Non-private or non-personal information. We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as information you publicly share, the number of users that viewed your posts, Log Data, etc.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). [NOTE SEE SECTION 4 BELOW]
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and bio-metric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so if you submit your details (i.e. any sensitive data), we will send you a further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators. Cookies and related technologies
. We may use a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to personally identifiable information you submit while you are on the system. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Log Data
. Our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Service. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Data. Personalization of Experience
. We may personalize your experience by using your site behavior to shape any recommendations we may make about merchandise or content (including advertising) that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site and application and advertisement usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Site.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences OR by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Collections agencies in the event of payment defaults.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding the correct duration to keep the data we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the USA supervisory authority for data protection issues. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of the Service, you can access and modify the personal information you provided to us through the Website.
How Company Secures Your Personal Information
Company user accounts are protected by user-created passwords. We use reasonable measures to protect user information that is stored within our systems, and we restrict access to user information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel, service administrators, and technical staff.
Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current U.S. federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us. Unfortunately, no security system, transmission of data over the Internet or mobile devices, or even physical transfer of information, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Consequently, while we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk. We do not ensure or warrant the security of any data or information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If Company learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We also may notify you through the email address associated with your account. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), you should notify us at email@example.com.
The Service is not directed to people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that someone under 18 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove that information and terminate that person’s account. In addition, if you learn that your child who is under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
How to Contact Us: