Professional Coaching and Student Mentoring In Engineering, Technology, and Data Science
We engineers are renowned for our DIY attitude—and are notorious for our DIY attitude. The reality is that sometimes we forget that there are no bonus points for reinventing the wheel or taking on the world alone simply because we can.
Sure, you can duct tape and hose clamp your life together…. (Metaphorically speaking, of course.)
But for important matters, you might choose to be more strategic and resourceful than quick fixes alone will provide.
That’s where coaching and mentorship come in. As experienced students, researchers, and professional engineers, we’ve lived through our fair share of “teachable moments” and were grateful to receive the wisdom of our own mentors over the years.
We are positively thrilled to support other engineers—and future engineers—so that you can avoid the pitfalls and overwhelm, and get to your next level more efficiently and strategically.
You might benefit from a coach or mentor if you…
Are short on passion for what you do
Are uncomfortable–or too comfortable
Need strategy for today’s world
Have a big transition ahead
Want to master STEM subjects
The good news is that your inventive, problem-solving, engineering self is already within you and looking to master the next level. A mentor or coach can help you look at your situation from a fresh perspective and tap into your inner engineer to get you on track with the life you desire.
We offer mentoring from high school to university and through graduate studies, as well as professional coaching for established engineers and those just starting out their careers. Have a look, do your research, and connect with us if we can help you reach the next level.
You got this!
For students of all levels studying or interested in engineering, technology, and data science who want to efficiently improve their skills and achieve their goals.
High School Student Mentoring
For high school students interested in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) who want to…
- Define the best path to their academic and professional goals
- Excel at school in STEM coursework
- Get accepted and have the skills to succeed at the right university
Parents are welcome!
University Student Mentoring
For undergraduate students of all years in the fields of engineering, technology and data science who would like to…
- Thrive in college or university
- Use their time strategically
- Overcome learning or attention difficulties
- Be prepared for and succeed at the next level–whether a career or graduate studies
Graduate Student Mentoring
For graduate students in STEM fields looking to…
- More efficiently approach their research and thesis work
- Successfully publish their work in peer-reviewed journals
- Define and succeed at their specific goals for graduate school
- Prep for their next move–whether academia, research, or another career
For established and entry-level professionals in engineering, technology, and data science who want to strategically navigate their careers.
For current professionals in the fields of engineering, technology, and data science looking to…
- Become more effective and strategic in their career
- Identify and secure the next envy-worthy opportunity
- Smoothly change their career path to another field
Professional Career Launch Coaching
For recent and soon-to-be graduates determined to get a strong start in a career in the fields of engineering, technology, and data science looking to…
- Launch into their career intentionally
- Find and secure the best and most strategic job opportunities with advancement in their desired field
- Become impossible for hiring managers to ignore